When a force is applied to an object for an amount of time, it is known as what?

answered by Guest

i believe that momentum is the answer :)

Did not find the answer?

If not sure about the answer, try using the search to find other answers in the subject Chemistry or ask your question yourself.

See other answers

Upload file
Related questions