The inner layer of skin that contains hair follicles, blood vessels, and sebaceous glands

answered by Guest

That layer is called the dermis layer. Hope I helped :)

Did not find the answer?

If not sure about the answer, try using the search to find other answers in the subject Health or ask your question yourself.

See other answers

Upload file
Related questions